Many riders may not have really cleaned their helmets. They just wipe the dirt off the surface. If the helmet lining is worn for a long time, it will inhale the sweat of the driver, resulting in the emission of peculiar smell and the breeding of bacteria, which is very unfavorable to the health of the driver. Today, let's clean the helmet. We'll give you a small demonstration so that you can clearly understand the method of helmet cleaning.
1. When removing the lining, pay attention to the strength and do not use brute force to prevent the lining from being damaged.
2. Be sure to soak in clean water with detergent for 20 minutes or more.
3. Do not dry the lining by washing machine. The lining is generally connected with plastic parts, which will cause damage to plastic parts.
4. When wiping the lens, be sure to soak it in clean water and try to touch the dirt with your hand. After the dirt softens, gently wipe it with your palm with the water flow. At the end, rinse it with clean water and dry it with a soft cloth.
5. Install it back in the reverse order according to the previous disassembly sequence, and install the lens at the end.
6. The outside of the helmet can be wiped several times with a damp cloth until it is clean.
7, spray paint wax can be used to maintain the lacquer part of the helmet.
8. Helmets that have not been installed can also be disinfected and dried under ultraviolet light according to personal requirements.
sixteen thousand and sixty trillion and nine hundred and sixty-three billion six hundred and eighty-two million seven hundred and forty-four thousand five hundred and ninety-six png